Ford Tri-motor Tin Goose
DATE: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:16:04
From: Gary Childress
This came through Mojave airport last week. Thought I would send you a selection of pictures. This aircraft is from the Evergreen museum from McMinnville, Oregon. Have you ever seen a radial engine that did not have an oil leak of some kind? The engines on this aircraft were spotless.
Later, GaryThumbnail List:
- Nose of the Tin Goose showing City dedication.
- Wheelhouse or cockpit of the good ship.
- The starboard engine nacelle.
- Looking aft from the wheelhouse.
- View of the aircraft's passenger lounge.
- Facility room aft of the passenger lounge.
- Head on view of the Goose...Note: F-4 parked behind.
- Rearward view of the Goose with other prop craft.
Visit the Ford Tri-motor Tin Goose Photo Gallery!
If you have any photos the Ol'Kunnel
would like to hear from you!
The Ol'Kunnel now has a forum setup to allow us almost the same opportunity for the camaraderie we had on the old network. I trust it will offer you the same fun and companionship that IRBFlying once had on the GT Power Network. If you agree with me, you'll prove it by leaving a few words on the "I'd Rather Be Flying!" forum by clicking on the forum button.
Selected Messages from the Flying Forum:
Search this site
powered by FreeFind|
A hobby web site; nothing for sale; no fee, no profit. We just enjoy life on the 'Net using 300 pages with only a partial reflection of my omnivorous interests. Enjoy! Main Key Words: aviation,chat,country,family,friendship,god,honor,music,mankind,military,opinion,fact,fiction,dog,war">